8bit's ban appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Cadet 8bit

Apr 2, 2020
Why were you banned? Attempting to bypass ban

When was I banned? About 30 minutes ago

What was your sentence length? Forever

Who banned you? Console

Why should we elect to lift your ban? My ban was for a day and a half and I just wanted to play really bad I didn't think the repercussions would be so serious and I would never have done it if I wasn't an idiot who just wanted to play instead of being impatient. And also I love the server and it sucks being perma banned on it I regret doing it.

How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned? It would be incredibly stupid to try and alt again if you have fun on the server. And I would never do something to get me perma banned again or for that matter never do anything that would get me banned.

How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned? Well for one i'm sad that I can't play but as it was in the same day to be honest not very much.

___
Additional info: I got banned for exceeding the warn limit the first time because I beamed back down to a firefight after death. (and previous warnings)

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
It says that the main account was banned for attempting to bypass a ban.

Tactical Cadet 8bit

Apr 2, 2020
It was and I said that in the main post. What im trying to say (sorry for being confusing) Is I was banned on STEAM_0:0:517640424 for alting because I joined on a different account called zoupster49. Although the ban that I was attempting to bypass was only a day long. I was impatient and stupid

Tactical Cadet 8bit

Apr 2, 2020
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199042074601 Is the alt my main got banned for exceeding the warn limit so I got on an alt and it banned me on both accounts for attempting to bypass a ban. So when you get on an alt and try to join a server it detects what account you're alting from and it bans both of them for attempting to bypass a ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.