admiraljaneway123 (Jimmy Casket)'s Ban Appeal.

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Admiraljaneway123

Dec 25, 2019
> Starter Info (provide this information to the best of your knowledge)

1. Why were you banned? First time was for foolishly advertising (at the time I was much younger, and I had no idea what advertising was), second was for ban evading like a complete ***.

2. When were you banned? I don't remember the exact date(s), but I do know that the first time was at least 2 years ago, second time was sometime last year.

3. What was your sentence length? Permanent (of course).

4. Who banned you? I am sure it was the server owner, CryptAlchemy.

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban? I was around 13 the first time I joined, I wasn't used to Garry's Mod multiplayer AT ALL, I just clicked join on TNG RP because I was watching various Star Trek shows at the time. After a while of playing, I started to really enjoy the server, although I acted foolish often as I was fairly immature back then, often broke out of RP, RDM'd a bit, etc. The only reason I could give for the ban to be lifted would be because I have learned from my past mistakes, and I was young(er) and more foolish back then. By the way, my name was Jimmy Casket back then.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned? You can't know for sure, the only thing that can assure you is my word along with the word(s) of other people I have played with (if you bother to ask others).

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned? I rarely break any server rules anymore, and many can vouch for that. I've since calmed down, and am way more experienced with Role-play and GMod multiplayer than I was then.

Corwin Butler

Aug 29, 2020
-1 dont seem to have regretted what you done even though being banned the first time, you got banned again.