Azazel’s COJ app

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Azazel Silvertongue

Sep 26, 2020
1. Are you salty? No

2. Can you handle a lot of pressure? Yes

3. Do you believe you can be fair, regardless of whether you like or dislike the person? Yes

4. Are you a chill person? Yes

5. Why should I pick you, out of everyone? Why I should be selected, I believe in creating an authentic experience when slipping into roles that help define a server or create an exciting experience for all parties involved. I am a stickler for protocol and order which befits a COJ, delving into the cases created by the players for the players is a thrilling experience in which I desire to share. With a commanding voice and presence I would be a sure fire justice with my insight and way of creating interesting characters. I simply wish to do my part and enrich this wonderfully created server and help in taking it “where no man has gone before”

6. Do you commit and agree to being active in-game as the Chief of Justice? I agree

I look forward to seeing what you all think, and regardless of the results I am happy to give evidence of my enjoyment of the server, let’s all live long and prosper!