Bad Episodes

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Stormerbuzz35

Jun 18, 2019
There are some episodes that really don't hold up well against the rest of the series that they were a part of and they get plenty of criticism for a variety of reasons: poor writing, weak plot, bad characterization, etc. The thing is that some times when you go back and rewatch the series in question as a whole, it becomes easier to spot little funny details that you might have missed cause of how the episode in question is constantly panned. For me, the episode is Threshold. The whole thing is just silly with the whole "evolving" thing, but I like the first half well enough to not skip past it.

Are there any episodes of Star Trek that are "bad", but that you consider a guilty pleasure?

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
I remember an episode from TOS that involved some aliens playing weird instruments and singing some strange songs. I don't remember the name of the episode in question but it was certainly a disaster.

Tbh TOS was generally a hit-or-miss for me although I didn't watch the entire series quite yet.