Bmo's Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Bmo

Sep 29, 2020
Basic Information

1. What’s your name?
Bmo

2. What is your Discord username? BmoBorg#2027

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? Yes, I can.

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? Yes, I can handle memes and I do not get easily offended.

Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. I love Star Trek and roleplay servers. I am a big fan of Sci-Fi and enjoy learning new things. I also enjoy meeting new people and making friends on games like Gmod.

2. Why do you want to join the team? I want to join the staff team to help keep the server a fun safe place for players to roleplay as I have experienced. I can also help the server deal with people breaking the rules and keep it a fun environment for players.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you? I believe that you should choose me because I am a dedicated person who upholds the rules of Hyperion Servers to the best of my abilities and will continue to do so. I am someone who will do what I have to to get the job done and keep this a good server for players to be on.

Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you?
(staff are acceptable, as well) I think that Yevel, Alaska, Sam, Apple, Acosta, Albert Jones, Jack Blackwell, and Aaltje Buckbeak can vouch for me.

2. What is your age? 16

3. How did you discover this community? I played Garry’s Mod for a while and wondered if it had any Star Trek servers as I am a massive fan and found this server after looking at the gamemode list for Star Trek.

4. What’s your greatest achievement? I finished Drivers ED.

• Agree
Reactions: Sam