C1C Aran Case Ban Appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

ValtielRFang

Dec 30, 2020
-I was banned for making a rather harmless joke involving my new camera and giving feet pictures.

-I was banned on the 31/12/2020 (Aus time)

-Perma Banned

-CryptAlchemy

"I feel that my ban should be unlifted as the circumstances of the ban are completely unreasonable and unfair. Yes the feet picture joke was in crude taste. However I feel like getting permanently banned from the server for it without any warnings is WAY too harsh of a punishment. Yes I am aware that there is a ruling against NSFW. However the joke wasn't entirely explicitly sexual and was just a harmless jest."

"Considering the fact that a harmless joke like that would seemingly get perma banned again. I now have no real reason to do something like that again. "

"Well considering I am writing this only just a bit after getting banned. The only thing that has changed about me is that I am extremely frustrated."

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Denied because you're arguing in your ban appeal and not acknowledging that you've broken our rules.
Get a grip.