[Clone Wars RP] Jarkyc's staff application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarkyc

Jun 20, 2019
1. What’s your name?

Jarkyc

2. What is your Discord username?

Jarkyc#2653

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic?

Yep.

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended?

Your mom's a meme I can handle memes:riker:

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself.

I am the medic commander on the server. Been playing GMOD for ages now, and have been playing the general star wars RPs for quite some time now. I spend lots of my free time playing on Garry's Mod.

2. Why do you want to join the team?

I want to join to help better the server and the community. There's stuff that I see Quark needs help with and he has to do some of it on his own, and I would like to help. Since I also spend most of my pathetic life time on Garry's Mod, I can always be on to ensure help is there.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?

You should choose me because I am trustworthy, and you guys kind of already know this. I am medic commander, so there is already some sort of trust place in my hands. You should also choose me because I am dedicated to my work and love to help out. I like doing the handy work and design work that you guys sometimes need help with.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

I think Colt/Quark may be able to vouch for me. I also was talking to Calm a lot yesterday, I don't know if that's really vouch worthy but we spent a lot of time working on things last night.

2. What is your age?

3. How did you discover this community?

Youtube

4. What’s your greatest achievement?

Big Man Quark

Jun 19, 2019
At this time I'm afraid, I will have to DENY your application, due to the fact that a player cannot be a gamemaster and staff at the same time, unless in an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.