[Clone Wars RP] William T. Riker Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2019
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name? William T. Riker

2. What is your Discord username? William T. Riker #6828

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? Yes.

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? Of course, I am the Meme Lord :riker: (and no i don't get offended)

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself.

I have a deep interest in & understanding of computers. I take a particular interest in the software side of things. Rather than looking at the interface at face value, I want to understand what makes it work. What systems are tied into it. I have an avid interest in philosophy and have, in the past, wrote pieces describing different theories on why the universe exists, and where it it heading. I also wrote a Stargate Universe story during PE once. Don't ask me why I was able to write a story during me, I'm just that good :riker:

Following on from that little anecdote, I have a passionate interest in writing. I have posted some of my stories to audience, with a very warm reception. I enjoy cycling and love being around nature. I enjoy listening to film & 80s music, and listen to audio Doctor Who adventures at night. As you might have already guessed, sci-fi is my favourite subject matter.

I have previous staffing experience, including:

TTT Administrator: Etiquette Gaming (2014)
TTT Administrator: Neon Productions (2014)
Stargate RP Administrator: Hyperion Servers (2017-present)
Star Trek RP Super Administrator: Hyperion Servers (2018-present)

2. Why do you want to join the team?

While power is thrust upon those who become staff, it is not power I seek. Rather, it is order on the server over which I am moderating. I have never been one to seek power. I have a "live and let live" attitude, but I am not afraid to come down hard on those who break the rules. I work constructively with staff to moderate servers, and am happy to take advice & instruction from the server owner/superiors.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?

Because I make mistakes. I do not pretend, for one moment, to be the perfect staff member. But most importantly, I learn from my mistakes.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

I will let my application speak for itself.

2. What is your age? 20.

3. How did you discover this community? I discovered Stargate RP through Steam searches and spoke to the owner whom, unbeknownst to me, I had previously met in 2012.

4. What’s your greatest achievement? Winning gold for the school swimming team & getting a B in one of my favourite subjects, English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.