Connor’s/Neighborhood Wise Guy’s Ban Appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2019
1. Why were you banned?

I honestly don’t remember the exact cause, but mainly because I was annoying and generally a bad person. Also technically, ban evasion since my alt was also banned although I believe it was banned by IP as I don’t recall joining the server with my alt.

2. When were you banned?

It says Mar 24 2019, frankly I think it was earlier, say December 2018. But I won’t debate about it.

3. What was your sentence length?

Permanent.

4. Who banned you?

I don’t recall.

Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)
1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?

Because I’ve sincerely changed my attitude since I was banned. Yours is the only Star Trek roleplay experience in all Gmod and I swear I will value it and give it the respect it deserves. I don’t know how much has the community changed, but it was also a great community, I was probably the only toxic member of it. I am truly sorry. However, at least my issues which led to my ban, did not translate to the roleplay as I almost never broke the rules in the server/in-rp. I am not a threat to the server’s integrity.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?

If we’re honest, you can’t know it since I pretty much can’t prove it until given the chance. However I can honestly say I feel remorse for my actions.

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned?

Ever since my ban, not only because of this community of course but for real life issues, I’ve changed a lot. I changed school, I stayed away from gaming and roleplay, I socialized more. I tried changing because I was generally a toxic person, dealing with bullying and other things I don’t think should be discussed online. I am now more considerate and rational, and I would really like to share with this community and make more friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.