CPTSprayNprey's Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

CPTSprayNpray

Jun 13, 2021
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name?

CPTSprayNprey

2. What is your Discord username?

CPTSprayNprey#8460

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic?

Yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended?

Yes I can handle memes and jokes and no I do not get easily offended.

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself.

Well not much to tell to be honest, I'm a fan of Star Trek, I'm a nice guy, i have 3 pets and well i consider myself caring. I like to help where i can.

2. Why do you want to join the team?

I want to be more involved in this community and I believe that I can do it as a member of the Staff team. I would also like to stop people that want to mess around on the server.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?

I have experience as being a member of staff from other RP Servers. One being a Halo RP and another Being a Police RP server. I believe this experience will be helpful to the Staff Team.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

I dont think I can name anyone on this community that can vouch for me.

2. What is your age?

My current age is 15

3. How did you discover this community?

I was actually looking for a community like this persific, after watching some Star Trek shows and playing on some GMod RP Servers I thought that there must be a Star Trek RP server and I was correct. Once I found it I started playing the Sever and I enjoy it more that most RP servers.

4. What’s your greatest achievement?

To be perfectly honest, this is a question that I cannot answer. After having this question asked to me several times I still cannot figure out an answer, this is one of the hardest questions that anyone could probably ask me.