Gunhawk's COJ App

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Gunhawk

Aug 31, 2020
1. Are you salty? [yes/no] No

2. Can you handle a lot of pressure? [yes/no] Yes

3. Do you believe you can be fair, regardless of whether you like or dislike the person? [yes/no] Yes

4. Are you a chill person? [yes/no] Yes

5. Why should I pick you, out of everyone? [minimum 4 sentences] I have been working really hard as apart of the DOJ working as a prosecutor, prosecuting some of the worst criminals we have ever had including the traitor Cpt. Corwin Buttler. I am a legal master who has studied the case law very closely and am a commander and first officer in Starfleet with a lot of experience in daily life and what is the not-on-paper situations that we see in the real world. I also feel that I have the power and willingness to run a department as big as the department of justice.

6. Do you commit and agree to being active in-game as the Chief of Justice? [I agree/I disagree] I Agree

• Agree
Reactions: Gaffrey213

Trekman2409

Jun 17, 2019
1. Are you salty? [yes/no] No

2. Can you handle a lot of pressure? [yes/no] Yes

3. Do you believe you can be fair, regardless of whether you like or dislike the person? [yes/no] Yes

4. Are you a chill person? [yes/no] Yes

5. Why should I pick you, out of everyone? [minimum 4 sentences] I have been working really hard as apart of the DOJ working as a prosecutor, prosecuting some of the worst criminals we have ever had including the traitor Cpt. Corwin Buttler. I am a legal master who has studied the case law very closely and am a commander and first officer in Starfleet with a lot of experience in daily life and what is the not-on-paper situations that we see in the real world. I also feel that I have the power and willingness to run a department as big as the department of justice.

6. Do you commit and agree to being active in-game as the Chief of Justice? [I agree/I disagree] I Agree