Henry Ban Appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKMinecrafted

BAN
Jan 30, 2020
> Starter Info (provide this information to the best of your knowledge)

1. Why were you banned? Advertizing

2. When were you banned? January 30th 6:08PM (CST)

3. What was your sentence length? 1 Week

4. Who banned you? Picard

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban? I know there is no excuse and as a server admin, you have to make sure people are upholding the rules. Why I thought this was ok was because of the removal of the former rule 7, and after that was removed, I thought that it would be ok to invite a few people to my server, but I overlooked the advertizing rule and thought that it would be ok, I have now learned that it's not.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned? I have now learned my lesson from this, and will never invite others to my servers without the express permission of Picard again. I will also be careful in the future to not say anything that someone would be interested in seeing/joining where I would be tempted to invite them/show them.

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned? I have changed as a person, by removing the people from my server (see image). I will reread the rules and try to uphold them to the highest standards, no matter what.

Attachments

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
APPEAL DENIED.
Lied on his ban appeal and continued to break the advertising rule.
Also, when given numerous chances to own up to his lies in voice chat, he failed to do so and continued to lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.