i got banned..

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holypucky

Jul 9, 2019
1. Why were you banned?
Me and Heelo where leeching from the server and i was a **** to the owner

2. When were you banned?
I don't know and can't find the server to look it up.

3. What was your sentence length?
Permanent

4. Who banned you?
The owner

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?
Well i now really know what leeching is and back then wasn't really thinking about it......
But Heelo also did it to Supperior server to and when i knew about that i left his server and will never go back to him anymore and about being a **** that was kinda my fault i knew i was doing it but didn't think about the consequences

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?
Well about the leeching part....i learned now that it's not a got thing to do because i got banned here and almost at Supperior for the same thing so that kinda scared me and that's why i would never would do that again.....

About that being a **** part i think that was just a big mistake from me thinking i was being cool and didn't see what i was really doing...if i am allowed back i will try to atleast be more serious and less mingy then before

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned?

I can't really say that about myself but if i really have to...i think so because i am in college now and got more serious about stuff also gaming and servers i am in

William T. Riker

BAN
Jun 19, 2019
Interesting. Because your primary account and IP were banned. Which means you must have used both a different account and IP to join our server.

Holypucky

Jul 9, 2019
A moved in the time i got banned...so yeah thats the new IP and i wanted to test if i could join with my main account....i didn't meant anything harmfull i'll promise

Holypucky

Jul 9, 2019
Well for one you are the only Star trek server and i do love STRP and i am getting tired of doing only Star wars RP (Since the ban have done that like 200 or 300 hours)

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
I just had a look at your IP addresses, and you're using the same IP address right now as you were using before you were banned.

How is it, then, that Discord didn't automatically block your alt account from joining?
After all, Discord stores the IP of a user when he/she was banned and then matches against that when you attempt to join a Discord server.

Holypucky

Jul 9, 2019
I don't know my dude......look again i don't wonna be a harm to your server..please belief me on that one but mabye it's a mistake from discord because i do see that that is my IP adress

Status
Not open for further replies.