Jacques Acosta's Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

CPTSprayNpray

Jun 13, 2021
Basic Information
1. What’s your name?

Jacques Acosta

2. What is your Discord username?

CPTSprayNprey#8460

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic?

Yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended?

Yes I am able to handel memes and no I do not easily get offended.

Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)
1. Tell us about yourself.

Well to start of, I live in the United Kingdom, currently in Secondary School and have my GCSEs just round the corner (so long as they are not canceld by Boris). I do decent in school and I have 2 pet dogs (Ava and Milo) and a pet Turtle (Brian). Im caring and kind but naturally curious (like any other human). Im usually someone who keeps to themselves however whenever I am in communities like this i tend just to be myself. I am also a Cadet Corpral within the Army Cadet Force and have gained several qualifications with the ACF. I am a huge Airsoft player and I play atleast once a month. I always try my best and im a happy person in general. When I leave school I plan on becoming a Commissioned Officer within the Army's Royal Engineers.

2. Why do you want to join the team?

I have alwayed loved playing as a member of the community and I have alwayed loved the fact that there was always some form of RP going on, I want newer player to have that same experience. I want to give new player that warm feel I was given when I first joined this community and I want to help this community in any way possible as I love all the people in this community.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?

I have lots of experience as being a member of Staff in other servers, for example i have experience as Staff in Halo RP and Police RP to name just a few. The experiences I have gained from being a member of the staff teams on these several communities I believe will be benificial to this community and I believe that using the skills I have gathered I can keep this community free from minges and people who just want to cause trouble. I also try my best to be an active member of the Community.

Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)
1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

BMO, Gunhawk, Sam, Nuc, Yevel?, Alaska/Jake Muzzy, Diamond Apple, Franko Lopez.

2. What is your age?

3. How did you discover this community?

I was specifically looking for a community like this. I am a big fan of Star Trek and was glad to come across a community like this.

4. What’s your greatest achievement?

My greatest achivment is probably my predicted grades for the End of school.

• Agree
Reactions: Sam