James's Unban Appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMuffin

Jul 16, 2019
1. Why were you banned? For leaving and joining the discord

2. When were you banned? Sometime in September 2019

3. What was your sentence length? Permanent

4. Who banned you? It didn't say who banned me

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban? You should elect to lift my ban because i really didn't want to get banned and yes i know "leaving and joining the discord" is a stupid reason to get banned however playing on this server was the best for me and i really am sorry for what i did and i know i done something so stupid, all I'm really asking for is a second chance because i miss the server and always having the best role play experience.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned? You will know because i know what i have done and we all learn from our mistakes well i won't say what i have done is a mistake however i have learned from what i have done and i know i won't do at all again

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned? Yes i have because i have realised what i done wrong and i miss playing the server, as i said all i want is a second chance.

Last edited:

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Why did you spam leave/join the Discord and post Discord links, etc as spam in the prison chat?

MrMuffin

Jul 16, 2019
I'm not convinced.
Well this will sound dumb, so i was mad because i was banned and the actions i took by spamming the prison chat just made it worst and i regret my decisions i made at the time and i really miss playing on the server, i know this won't even convince you.

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi @MrMuffin,

Thank you for submitting your ban appeal.

After consideration, we've determined that we will not be lifting your ban today as we are not convinced that you have changed as a person.

Please enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.