Jarkyc Ban Appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarkyc

Jun 20, 2019
> Starter Info (provide this information to the best of your knowledge)

1. Why were you banned?

The direct reason is "useless player", but I would assume this is meant to be FailRP and NITRP

2. When were you banned?

6/20/19

3. What was your sentence length?

Perm

4. Who banned you?

Not a clue

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?

So my ban started because I misclicked, shooting the warp core, and initiating a meltdown. Then, I was listed as a wanted person and was to be apprehended. So, following the RP, I started to stun everyone who was coming after me. I think I did kill one person, but then decided not to RDM and that murdering probably wasn't a good idea, so I set my phaser to stun and stunned anyone who came after me. They still proceeded to apprehend me, and I went down to the warp core to initiate an actual melt down (I think the first one was stopped because they ejected the core? is that a thing? I'll explain why I think this later.), and I am not going to lie, I look back at this and don't know why I think it was a good idea. So then the warp core melts-down, and blows up. Now this is why I think the first one was stopped, because I had no clue it was going to blow up and kill everyone, because it didn't do it for the first one. I didn't think that was an actual thing, I thought the warp core meltdown just involved errors and shaking, you know, mirrors and smoke. So then I was apprehended and crashed. When I re-logged, I think they thought I left because I had had my fun. Well I actually didn't come on to minge and be an a-hole, I wanted to actually play, and that is just how the events turned. The whole time I was just following RP kinda. I even put in chat "I'm just following RP, please don't ban me" or something along those lines. So truth is, I actually want to play and be an engineer. I never intended to be an a-hole, or to seem like one or seem like someone who wanted to ruin your day. So I think I should be unbanned because I'm sorry, and didn't actually mean to be a minge.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?

Because I now know not to shoot the warp core and cause a meltdown, now that I know it will kill literally everyone. I also don't want to risk having this whole situation happening again.

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned?

I am sincere about the situation now, and won't mess about. I have learned not to mess about among the ship, because stuff like this happens, and I am sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: Obvious from Ottawa

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
You are being unbanned; please do not troll again.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.