Jonathan Archer Ban Appeal 18/04/21 "Picard Of Earth"

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

loganbaird1888

Aug 18, 2019
> Starter Info (provide this information to the best of your knowledge)

1. Why were you banned? I was banned due to a case of scaming

2. When were you banned? 2-3 Months ago

3. What was your sentence length? Permanant

4. Who banned you? Unknown Believed to be Cryptalchemy

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban? I believe that my ban sentence should be lifted due to the time that I have been gone I have most certainly learned my lesson. I also believe that another good reason to Un-ban me is because of the roleplay I can help provide to other members in the context of the server.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned? You know I won’t do it again due to the lessons I have learned over these past month’s I understand the consequences of what I did and how it affect’s me as a person. I also won’t do it again due to the fact that it is a **** move to pull.

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned? One of the few ways I have changed is the attitude I have towards other people I now treat people with the same respect as I wish to be treated upon myself. I also have become better at roleplay and wish to bring a positive change to this amazing world.

LucasRWilliams

Jun 18, 2019
I also believe that another good reason to Un-ban me is because of the roleplay I can help provide to other members in the context of the server.
That statement is laughable given that all you did was minge, RDM, disrupt events, and break rules. You were given chance after chance and blew them time and again.

• Agree
Reactions: loganbaird1888

LucasRWilliams

Jun 18, 2019
Didn't you just get your character sent off to a prison colony. 🤔
This was a staged in-character operation, just as when Yevel destroyed the Ironforge, planned by the GMs from the beginning. And it's not minging, since that's dealt with by staff, not in-character.

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Your ban appeal is accepted.
Note that if you repeat your actions or continue to violate our rules, your ban will be re-instated.