** Local Cis-White man post's ban appeal**

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Should POE be perma banned?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loganbaird1888

Aug 18, 2019
1. Why were you banned? “Scamming”

2. When were you banned? Sometime around December

3. What was your sentence length? Permanent.

4. Who banned you? William T… Oh ugh I mean John luke pikard fence

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban? Ugh I will give you money. I will also increase your player count by one.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned? You don’t but my unbanning my you place confidence into me and I will use that trust that you have put into me to prove to you that I will not commit the hate crimes of yester year.

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned? I got older, Wiser, Smarter, Faster, Fitter, Better. In all seriousness I just wanna come back I don’t wanna cause trouble I remember all the good times I had in strp and well I kinda miss it. (REDACTED RP isn’t got enough Cool shit in it for me)

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
“Scamming”
Why did you put this into quotation marks?

Also, has your attitude towards others changed in any way since your ban?
What are you willing to do to prove that your intentions are pure?

loganbaird1888

Aug 18, 2019
"Scamming" Was put in quotation marks as it is a word used by others to describe my actions. My mindset is that i came into the situation with the best of intentions but due to some issue with how i worded and described the services that i offered it could be percived as a scam. I however understand this and herby acknowalge that the service was a "Scam" due to my own actions i however hold the belief that i came into the situation with the best of intentions but i will be NOT be going into another situation like that without checking first that All partys understand and that it would be aproved by hyperion servers. (This is not to say that i plan on makeing models as a service anymore but more to say if a situation arose in the future where someone came to me i would first talk to hyperion and their "legal team" and do the work as a favour for hyperion.

Ugh to address your seccond point my attitude has changed as i have learned that the customour is "always right " I infact should have refunded Azazal at the first sign of trouble but instead i decided to act like a ****. (Keep in mind at that point i was under the assumption that they understood what i verbaly said to them, I was wrong and this should have been in writing) Therefor i shall not act like a homosexual in any future matters.

What i am willing to do to prove my actions are pure is... Well mabey i could speak to the partys that have been affectedby the previous issue (Azazal Silvertounge) and ask for their forgiveness in this decade of rapidly changing climate, Weather and geological activity.

- Picard Of Earth
(Aids man)