MinerXgaming's ban appeal.

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

OccasionalGos

Oct 27, 2019
> Starter Info (provide this information to the best of your knowledge)

1. I was banned for being a "lying twat and general nuisance." I know I was and I was very inmature at the time, im not saying im still not a bit today but I know better then what I did the day I got banned. Im sincerely sorry, and apologize.

2. Mar 31, 2019 - 11:58:37 AM

3. Permanently banned.

4. Owner of server.

> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. I didn't bother or ignore you after I was banned, I dealed with it and just thought about it and yeah a year later im sorry and apologizing and I wish I could of honestly apologized when I did it. I wasn't thinking their would be any consequences at the time. Im sorry for doing the annoying and twat like stuff on the server almost a year ago.

2. I have hit puberty and know better at my age now their are really consequences for the actions I make. Almost everything I did on your RP server I wish i could take them back because honestly I enjoyed talking to the other players on the server, I enjoyed every moment on your server and I wouldn't want to lose that again.

3. I've grown up, I have hit puberty and been really chill after like 2 or 3 months after the ban. I have been doing more then playing games and been hanging with friends and I've just been really nice lately and starting to love being around people as my tourette's(which i ****ing hate to this day but it gotten better and i can deal with it more) been getting better and I barely make any 'peeps' or 'twitches' as my doctor liked to call them. I just feel like people like talking to me more and I've come to my senses things have actions to them and I just feel better about my self.

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Your ban has been lifted.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.