Mr. Paris's ban appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Jan 17, 2020
Before starting to write this ban appeal i would like to say that it has been over a year and i dont know alot of the details but i do know why i was banned
1. Why were you banned?: for being a furry (most likely not the complete reason) and wanting attention

2. When were you banned?: over a year ago like i said

3. What was your sentence length?: permanent

4. Who banned you? Captain Picard and at the time commander william T riker

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?: because i want to be a valued member of the crew again and to help explore and not to be a f*ckhead

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?: because i have become a bit older and wiser and i do not intend to be looking for attention

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned? : i have become older as previously stated and i have been thinking about this ban appeal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one last thing for both picard and riker: i hope you havent changed the server too much.
Thanks and greetings from:
Daniel AKA Mr. Paris

Daniel

Jan 17, 2020
One thing more i have tought about this ban appeal but i dont think ive expressed it in good way but we will see when one of the staff sees this

Buckbeak

Staff member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, thank you for your ban appeal. We have decided to lift your ban at this time. Welcome back to the community! We hope you enjoy the servers!

APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.