my unban appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky0693

Apr 15, 2020
> Starter Info (provide this information to the best of your knowledge)

1. Why were you banned?
tbh idk because I was IP banned
2. When were you banned?
again IP banned
3. What was your sentence length?
Perma
4. Who banned you?
idk because I was IP banned

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?
because
2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?
you don't you will just have to trust me.
3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned?
I got older...

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Hey @Sky0693,

Thanks for posting a ban appeal.

I've passed this case onto one of our teammates who originally issued the ban; he will be making the final decision about it.

I've also attached images that are relevant to this ban.

A)
sky1.png
B)
sky2.png
C)
sky3.png

The ban reasons are as follows:

sky4.png

And let's not forget this priceless moment in history.

sky.png

Best Regards,
Hyperion Servers.

Last edited:

Sky0693

Apr 15, 2020
Hey @Sky0693,

I've passed this case onto one of our teammates who originally issued the ban; he will be making the final decision about it.

A)
View attachment 37
B)
View attachment 38
C)
View attachment 39

View attachment 40

View attachment 41

Best Regards,
Hyperion Servers.
Yeah I do apologize for all of that I was in one of my rage moments i had them alot in the past

Sky0693

Apr 15, 2020
Hey @Sky0693,

A)
View attachment 37
B)
View attachment 38
C)
View attachment 39

View attachment 40

View attachment 41

Best Regards,
Hyperion Servers.
Also I need to add an account was banned I can't remember it's name but it was banned for "ban evasion" as you guys thought it was me but it was one of my friends

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah I do apologize for all of that I was in one of my rage moments i had them alot in the past
Will these "rage moments" happen again?
Also I need to add an account was banned I can't remember it's name but it was banned for "ban evasion" as you guys thought it was me but it was one of my friends
You'll have to post the Steam ID or profile URL, otherwise the system will just re-ban you if you choose to unban you.

Sky0693

Apr 15, 2020

You'll have to post the Steam ID or profile URL, otherwise, the system will just re-ban you if you choose to unban you.
@ThePicard there is a chance but I am able to control my emotions more because of my medication. anyways that other account doesn't matter he was a friend from another country and we had a big falling out (he dosed me and doxed me)

Sky0693

Apr 15, 2020

You'll have to post the Steam ID or profile URL, otherwise, the system will just re-ban you if you choose to unban you.
but let's be honest everything has an inevitably

Sky0693

Apr 15, 2020
I know there is no real reason to accept my ban appeal but I hope that you do and plus if you do I promise I will NEVER do anything like that again and I don't know how many times I need to apologize and I would also like to apologize to the staff I disrespected I feel really bad for it now and I hope you can forgive me.

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
I know there is no real reason to accept my ban appeal but I hope that you do and plus if you do I promise I will NEVER do anything like that again and I don't know how many times I need to apologize and I would also like to apologize to the staff I disrespected I feel really bad for it now and I hope you can forgive me.
Ok, you're unbanned. Don't do it again.
Ping me once you get back on the Discord and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.