Nuc's Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Nuc

Jun 5, 2021
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name? Nuc

2. What is your Discord username? Ant-AMGI#8850

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? Yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? I am able to handle the memes. I don't get easily offended.

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself.
Currently studying a degree in audio production at University but during my spare time I'm usually scrolling through Discord or chilling on the server if there's a few others on or doing assignments for my course. I do a decent amount of voluntary work, more so before uni and I play a brass instrument. Fan of sci-fi and action stuff and enjoy a wide variety of music.

2. Why do you want to join the team?
I would like to join the staff team to expand its members and be able to better help people if there are problems as well as bring my experience to the team. I am quite active on the server and so I thought I may as well be able to help people even more while I am here. Furthermore, being able to better solve disputes and problems will be good for anyone on the server.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?
I have a vast amount of experience as a staff member. Although these were on different gametes, being PoliceRP, MilitaryRP and ImperiRP staff. I worked through the ranks of upto Admin on one policerp, and on another policerp/turned militaryrp I reached the rank of Staff Manager and so was part of the Senior Management Team of that server. I managed staff recruitment, training, standards, helped with maintaining and managing the servers rule themselves with the SMT. Overall, I have had a large range of trust and experience through being staff on other servers and I hope I am able to bring my experience to this server.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)
Sam and I'm sure others will too.

2. What is your age?

3. How did you discover this community?
Got bored one day and searched star trek in gmod gamemode search bar.

4. What’s your greatest achievement?
Reaching LTJG and getting Second Officer on the Inquisitor (ingame) and completing a levels and getting into uni as well as getting into the senior band (irl).

Thanks for reading through my application. Any question, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sam