PeanutTickler's Ban Appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeanutTickler

Jun 18, 2019
1. Why were you banned?

Advertising another community to members which resulted in the leeching of 3 + 1 players from the community including Spaceman, Picard of Earth, Sherlock + Storm.

2. When were you banned?

Thursday 24th October 2019

3. What was your sentence length?

Permanent

4. Who banned you?

Not entirely too sure, I was sent the ban message from Riker

> Reasoning

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?

I've been apart of this community for the last 5 months. It's been apart of my life and I have loved my time on the server up until about last Sunday where I decided to leave and take a break. Receiving this ban message honestly has made me extremely upset as I planned to make my return to the community. However, I believe the ban was completely justified. I did mention a community in a call with some others which I now deeply regret. Picard Of Earth asked me to join the community server (as you can see in the screenshot attached) and from there he joined the discord server from an in-game automated announcement. Picard Of Earth has also told me that he invited Sherlock to the discord. Spaceman I am not quite sure how he joined & Storm joined from an invite in another discord server not posted by me. I feel as though I should be unbanned as I have been a long time member of this community and supported it with many donations. I also do wish to make a return at some point to Star Trek RP as my departure was only meant to be a small break. Although I may have left the community this ban does still deeply hurt me and is the reason why I am making this appeal

Evidence.jpg

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?

I think you will know as I am a long time supporter of the community and I am putting a lot of effort into this appeal. I am truly sorry that I have done this and if I am to do this again I will fully accept it and move on.

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned?

I have now learnt from my actions and I fully understand that what I did breached the community rules and I was in the wrong for what I did.

Final Notes:

Should Picard or Riker wish I am free to discuss this ban in a voice call or just by text chat :)

PeanutTickler

Jun 18, 2019
@PeanutTickler
Are you going to continue advertising to more players in this community?
No I will not do such a thing again. I understand now that I broke the rules and I did a terrible thing which I now really regret. I would also like to personally apologize to you as I have caused quite a number of issues for you now which wasn't my intent.

• Friendly
Reactions: ThePicard

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
No I will not do such a thing again. I understand now that I broke the rules and I did a terrible thing which I now really regret. I would also like to personally apologize to you as I have caused quite a number of issues for you now which wasn't my intent.
I see.

Your ban has been lifted.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.