Radar's Admin Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Radar

Apr 26, 2021
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name?
Chris (Christian). People call me Chriss due to not being able to pronounce Christian.
2. What is your Discord username?
!Radar#4508
3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic?
Yes
4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended?
1. Yes. 2. No, if you go about your life being offended easily you don't get anywhere.

Extra info: I live in Sweden and I can be online during practically any hour.

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself.

Hello, My name is Radar, I'm a 15-year-old guy with years of experience in administrating positions and roles in Server development.
Ive spent years playing GMOD, and years administrating servers such as Icefuse. I have spent a large portion of my time in GMOD around Administrative people and I have gained a lot of knowledge and I've learnt from many people that I've met, According to many of the people I've dealt with, and many of the higherups and friends I've gained in a highly capable person and i have a great ability to calm situations down in order to resolve the problem, Im quite liked around many servers, especially with lower-ranked members (RP), and lower-ranked staff for protecting them in situations where its highly biased, I respond well to pressure and i always aim to improve myself.
2. Why do you want to join the team?
I want to join the team to further develop myself and my ability to administrate, I want to see all servers prosper especially smaller servers.
I believe i could bring my willingness to work and spend a lot of time on the server to good use, While also catering to the need to members on the server.
3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?
I believe you should choose me for my knowledge and willingness to do what is needed and what is wanted of the person in charge, I can bring years of experience.
I act professional and i can easily deal with children and minges on the server if the need arises, I have a great experience in ULX and many other admin plugins.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

Not on the server.
2. What is your age?
3. How did you discover this community?

GMOD server browser
4. What’s your greatest achievement?
Id say my greatest achievement would be winning a local tournament in table tennis while overweight and twice as tall as everyone else(not really;) )(IRL)
In terms of gaming or in GMOD id say it would be becoming a server manager for a server and then getting 20 people on perday after weeks of work and advertisement.

Radar

Apr 26, 2021
Ignore this App, I have just lost my motivation to really play any games and generally do anything.