RADML Alaska's Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Operative_Alaska

Jan 1, 2022
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name?

You can call me Jake but I go by Operative Alaska in game and on the discord.

2. What is your Discord username?

JakeMuzzy#0551

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic?

Absolutely

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended?

I can handle memes, and I don't easily get offended,
The only things that get under my skin tend to be any form of discrimination of which I still won't let affect my rulings.

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself.

I am a seasoned Star Trek Veteran, I play bridge crew, star trek online, and have recently rewatched every single star trek show released on Netflix. I am a very dedicated gamer and pretty much spend most of my free time on games like Warzone, Gmod, Hell Let Loose, Battlefield, the list goes on. Aside from my relevant traits, I'm a shy person by nature but I have been known to step up when necessary. For example in command of vessels on the server, during briefings and debriefings, and have been known to be stern with my crew when the situation calls for it. I love music, listen to drum and bass mostly but pretty much enjoy all genres of music, I also DJ as a little side hustle.

2. Why do you want to join the team?

I love the server, and have seen quite a lot of issues arise when there aren't staff online. Whilst I get on the server really early for you guys, I do happen to find new players joining just to cause trouble occasionally. I also want to join to just overall make the playerbase feel safe, protected and all around just help them have a great time without having to worry about drama or salt within the community (I know I'm no saint but I am for sure trying to improve my own problems as well). I want to show that I can be a much more valuable member of the community by actually being apart of it in a way that not everyone can get the opportunity to, so this is my first attempt at that.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?

I have a vast knowledge of Trek Culture and Sci-Fi in general. I also love roleplay and am always encouraging new players to roleplay out everything they can think of. I'm always taking an active part in the server, even if I can't be ingame, and I always take the time to do the small menial tasks that nobody else wants to do, just for the sake of making everything look and feel nice for the playerbase.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

Admiral Ash Yevel (Apophis)
RADML Sam
Cmdr Bmo
Cmdr Jacques Acosta
Lt Nuc
Lt K'Muur M'Tara
Lt Cmdr Rho
RADM Jack Blackwell
RADM Green

2. What is your age?

3. How did you discover this community?

A friend of mine from another community told me he used to play on this server, and I joined it. I wasn't able to find it in the normal menu so I used the legacy menu and searched for the server, eventually I was able to join.

4. What’s your greatest achievement?

If we're talking biggest server achievement, becoming Captain of the USS. Victorious was the biggest achievement I ever got on the server, I felt like I had worked my entire career for that moment and it will probably be the biggest achievement I have gotten until the day I possibly reach the rank of Fleet Admiral. And even then I don't think it'll top my Captaincy.

Though, if we mean out of character, my biggest achievement would be landing the position I have in the job I work. I've got a pretty comfortable job for a pretty comfortable wage. Can't complain there.

Last edited: