Sam´s Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Sam

Apr 19, 2020
Czech Republic
Basic Information

1. What’s your name? Sam
2. What is your Discord username? Samm#9939
3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? Yes
4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? Yes, I can handle memes, and certainly do not get easily offended.

Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. Hello, I´m Sam. I´m from the Czech Republic and I left secondary school, looking for a good job. I´m a friendly guy who respects all staff members.
2. Why do you want to join the team? I really want to join the team because I want to help the community and deal with the issues that arise.
3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you? I will do my best to uphold the rules set forth by Hyperion Servers. I love this community, and to date, I’ve done everything I could to support it. I feel like I’ve proven my dedication. I also want the community to grow. I feel that my actions have shown this.

Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well) I don´t know but I think Yevel, Apple, Nuc, Acosta, Bmo
2. What is your age? 19
3. How did you discover this community? I tried to find star trek RP on the internet and thank god I found it! Best community, staff, etc.
4. What’s your greatest achievement? I completed my final exams(graduation)

Thank you for your time and consideration of my application.

Sam

• Agree
Reactions: Gunhawk