[SGRP] Trekman2409's Application (2?)

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekman2409

Jun 17, 2019
1. What's your name? Aidan

2. What's Your discord username? Trekman2409#1138

3. Are you able to get on discord with a mic? Definitely

4. Can you handle memes and do you get easily offended? I can certainly handle memes, it's gotten harder and harder to offend me these days

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentence, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. Well, there's not much, I'm a sci-fi loving band nerd. I'm interested in game development and design to an extent. I love Space and science in general. I've been playing Percussion for 5 years now. So yeah, thats me.

2. Why do you want to join the team? I want to join the team because I'm passionate about Stargate, and want to help make this server the best it can be. I want to keep the community safe and having fun. I'm aware that my activity in the past has been less-than-stellar, however, with the marching season over, I can assure you that this will no longer be the case, for either STRP or SGRP, whether or not you choose to accept me.

> Extra Credit (Increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable as well) N/A

2. What is your age? 16 (yay I can start driving)

3. How did you discover this community? While looking for something Star-Trekky to do in the Gmod server browser, I was introduced to Pathogen - now Hyperion - Servers

4. What's your greatest achievement? I'd have to go with getting my position in my band (wont say more bcs personal & crap)

• Agree
Reactions: William T. Riker

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
If you were to be accepted, how would this affect your time on the Trek RP server?

Trekman2409

Jun 17, 2019
If I were affected, I would go on whichever server required me most, for instance, if there are 3 people on STRP and 8 people on SGRP, I would go help out on SGRP. However, if something was happening (misbehaving player or something else posted in #reports-hub on the discord) that required my attention, I would deal with that situation.

Apologies for the late reply, I was unable to access the forums on my phone properly (nothing on your end my phone is just broken)

• Perfect
Reactions: ThePicard
Status
Not open for further replies.