Sky's unban appeal

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky0693

Apr 15, 2020
1. Why were you banned?
Continued arguing with staff despite multiple warnings.
2. When were you banned?
Jan 31 2020 - 03:18:13pm
3. What was your sentence length?
Perma
4. Who banned you?
Geordie la forge
> Reasoning (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?
I should be unbanned because, since then I have matured and no longer one to break rules anymore. I also think I should be unbanned because I am sorry for what I have done and I promise to never break any of the server rules again
2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?
You can be sure because I love this server and would not want to be banned any more than I have.
3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were banned?
I have become a trusted staff member on a different server and understand why I was banned and I hope I can be forgiven for my actions.

Aeternum

Jun 18, 2019
Hello Sky0693, unfortunately due to the lack of respect shown towards our staff members and your colorful language you portrayed to us back in January on multiple occasions requiring multiple bans, we must for the first time permanently deny your ban appeal. I'm sorry we could not come to a peaceful resolution after the first couple bans. Please see my screenshots of evidence below. Enjoy the rest of your day, sorry for the bad news, we request you do not attempt to join our server again.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.