[Star Trek RP / Hyperion Politics] Hannibal's / O'Brien's Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Hannibal

BAN
BAN
Jun 18, 2019
Germany (Berlin)
1. What’s your name?
Miles O'Brien (Trek RP)
Friedrich Merz (Hyperion Politics)

2. What is your Discord username?
Hannibal#1337

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic?
Yes, i do have a Mic.

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended?
I can handle memes. My Country is a meme.

Screenshot_275.png

Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)
1. Tell us about yourself.

I am a small man that does his Job and works the best way he can. I moderate staff and stuff at other Servers and design my Websites with WordPress.
The time i turned 18 i also got quite lot interest in Network Management and Windows Server Technics also have alot of experience in Politic Stuff and Satire.

I really like Satire and watch Satire Shows so i learned how Politics are working and its funny. I mostly want to see the best in people, isn't that what Starfleet trys to do?

After a few years at working for my own company i decided to make a pause and start working at Germany's biggest Router Company. Now i am Tech Support there and have alot of fun dealing with people who sometimes are very annoying but i still respect them, which i guess is a perfect point for me to accept here as a Staff Member i am trained to help people :wesmart:

2. Why do you want to join the team?
I look out for a nice community and for helping the Staff Team to moderate the Server with an other point of view. I also want to help to moderate the German Community who increased the time as i joined the Server. For Hyperion Politics i see a great feature but it somehow needs a refit with his system, i want to bring more Politics Roleplay into the Politics Server and want to make it more interesting for people to join the Politics to get informed what the Governments are doing.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?
As already stated above, i am trained to work with handling people and help them with Stuff. Also i am a Politician and know how to deal in Politics since Politics are just satire in this Century.
Like all people I make my mistakes but I joined this community to learn from others and to share my experiences with others. This community is like a small family with its highs and lows and its drama and everything else. I think I'm prepared to go with it.

Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)
1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

Aeternum

2. What is your age?

3. How did you discover this community?
Looking for a Star Trek RP Server on Gmod

4. What’s your greatest achievement?
Getting a fulltime Job at Germany's biggest Router Company. Getting into Politics

Last edited:

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi O'Brien,

We have come to a decision about your staff application.

After careful review of the application, I'm happy to inform you that your application for STRP has been accepted!

Thank you for taking the time to apply and welcome to the team!

With Regards.