[Star Trek RP] Zen's Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Aug 22, 2019
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name?

Josh

2. What is your Discord username?

Doggo#1001

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic?

Yes, I am

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended?

Yes, I can handle memes, and certainly do not get easily offended.

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself.

I am currently sudying to become a junior doctor within the NHS, I still have another 5 years of placements at hospitals and alot more studying to do. I am really interested within server runnings and such, yet I am not persueing it for my career, I have really liked gaming from a young age, I am currently a avid siege player and love roleplaying in gmod. I love getting involved into projects or helping out in as many ways as possible.

2. Why do you want to join the team?

I want to see the server grow, and want to assist in as many ways as possible. I know a good few members in the startrek server, and have come to see some events be insanely good, and have enjoyed my time on the server. I have extensive knowledge of ULX, ServerGuard and any logs plugin, I've had alot of staffing experience on many different communitys / servers and have ususally consistently reached a management position, I have more knowleage sorting out staff members, meetings and such things.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you?

I beleive out of most of the candidates, I would possibly be the one with the most management / staffing experience, I have administrated many different servers and communitys, such as most notibly Drews Community, I can get a reference from there if need be. I have also moderated "Syntax Networks" which is currently no longer up. I have reached super-admin on both of these, I was events manager and staff manager on both.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

None

2. What is your age?

3. How did you discover this community?

My friends we're messing about it, and I joined them, I just got interested and have stayed.

4. What’s your greatest achievement?

Reciving Chief Medical Officer from Picard aboard the Enterprise.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Emrys Himnda

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Zen,

We have come to a decision about your staff application.

After careful review of the application, I must inform you that your application has been accepted!

Thank you for taking the time to apply and welcome to the team!

With Regards.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zen
Status
Not open for further replies.