STRP Staff App - Williams

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

LucasRWilliams

Jun 18, 2019
Basic Information
1. My name is Will (I'd rather not share my last name on a public forum like this)
2. My Discord username is TrueStoriesWeekly#8464
3. Yes, I can get on Discord with a mic.
4. I can handle memes and don't easily get offended.

Advanced Questions
1. Hey, I'm Will. I've been on the server since November 2018, working my way through the ranks, and I've been a GM since October 2019. I'm currently a freshman in a US high school and the server has been a key part of my life since I had barely started seventh grade. I took a brief break from the server between December 2020 and March 2021, but I'm back and better than ever! I'm big into sci-fi (particularly Star Trek and Doctor Who), video games, girls, programming, and video production.
2. I want to join the staff team because I've been on the server a long time and I've seen the good work done by the team and think I have something to offer. I want to help out in a way I've never done before.
3. You should pick me because I know the rules well, I'm a chill guy, and I'm active. I've had time to watch countless staff teams work - and not work, as it's happened with some ex-staff members, and think I can play a valuable part for the server.

Extra Credit
1. Yevel and Dunt can probably vouch for me.
2. I am 15 years old.
3. Since it's been two and a half years since I joined the server, I legitimately cannot remember how I found it. If I had to guess, I was surfing through Gmod servers, found the server, joined, and then saw the Discord from there and joined that.
4. My greatest achievement in real life has to be getting a girlfriend.

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Thank You for your application.
Unfortunately, after a careful review of your application, we've decided to decline your application since you're banned :shrug:.