[STRP] Staff Application of Gunhawk

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

Gunhawk

Aug 31, 2020
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name? Gunhawk

2. What is your Discord username? GUNHAWK#9513

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? I can handle memes and I do not get easily offended.

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. I am a person from Australia, who moved to the united states of America coming up on 6 years ago, I am now a gamer with not one of the best rigs but one that works. I spend most of my time on a computer doing one thing or another like right now I am either doing school on my computer or I am playing Gmod on my computer.

2. Why do you want to join the team? I wish to join the team to make sure that players have a great time on the server. I have notest that lately, the server has been getting a little out of hand with players just wanting to mess around and not do want to RP and I would like to make it so that all players that want to RP can RP in a nice environment.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you? I feel that with my time on the server I have learned so much I do not mess around. I am one of many people who loves the server that I am probably one of a few that this server is all they play. I worked my way from Moderator up through the ranks which gave me a great deal of knowledge about ULX, various warning systems (including aWarn and xWarn), as well as player management. I am currently apart of the STRP Gamemaster team which is a great team of people that I work with. I am a firm believer in the fact that no one is above the rules and that everyone must follow them no matter who they are or what they are to the server, donators and gms included, we should all be held accountable no matter what.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)
HeartandSoul aka Commander Soul,
Dr Daniel Jackson aka Kryten,
and possibly Cpt. Jack Blackwell but I am not sure

2. What is your age? 16

3. How did you discover this community? A YouTuber named gamer cat(he is a bit of a ming but I watch it to get it out of the way so that I don't minge)

4. What’s your greatest achievement? Becoming a member of the Gamemaster team

Gunhawk

Aug 31, 2020
withdraw this one bug happened where it showed my other staff app was gorn so i posted another because i thaught i accidentally deleted it but it has shown back up now