[STRP] Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Yevel

Feb 5, 2020
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name? Build

2. What is your Discord username? Build#9378

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? Yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? Yes I can, and no I do not.

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. My Name is Build, and I'm pretty darn good at a computer, I'll tell ya what. I hold an associates in CIT and working on my 2nd associates. I'm an aspiring web developer as well. I love to constantly learn new things and keep improving myself.

2. Why do you want to join the team? I wish to help keep the community up to a high standard and keep it a fun and helpful place for people to enjoy. Hyperion Servers is a good place to be, and I wish to take a higher position within the organization to better serve peoples needs.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you? I have over 900 hours within the community, so I believe I know what is acceptable within this community. I get along pretty well with the rest of the staff team. This could be a great learning experience for me and I would do my best to uphold the standards set forth.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well) Rear Admiral Aaron, Fleet Captain Rroa, Commodore Riker, Jonathan Archer

2. What is your age? 22

3. How did you discover this community? Browsing the gmod gamemodes and saw STRP.

4. What’s your greatest achievement? Achieving my first associates degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.