[STRP] Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!

PotatoeHead

Mar 7, 2020
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name? Adam Smith

2. What is your Discord username? Dr Daniel Jackson#7755

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? Yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? Yes i can handle memes and i do not easily get offended

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. My name is Adam i am 18 i love to play video games and have long boring chats im a family man have a lovely dog thats i take care of.
And im a great friend to all.

2. Why do you want to join the team? To make up for the wrongs that i have done and stop the people who join and just muck about and destroy people game exspeirience.
Also to become more in the community and to make new friends as i go along the path of STAFF.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you? Because i believe that i have learned from my mistakes for everything i have done and now want to belive that
i can help in ways others can.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well) Wesley Crusher, Butler, Noah Winters

2. What is your age? 18

3. How did you discover this community? 1 Year ago from Picard of Earth or Wesley Crusher i am not sure which one it was

4. What’s your greatest achievement? Climbing Mount Snowdon

ThePicard

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, your application has been declined, for now.

Thanks for your time!