[STRP] TheGamer34 Staff Applications

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamer34

Feb 28, 2020
> Basic Information

1. What’s your name? - George

2. What is your Discord username? - ~TheGamer34~#0035

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? - Yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? - No

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. - My is life is mostly on the computer , I mostly talk to people on games/ discord, I am active a lot and I like pizza. Also I like to have fun in games.

2. Why do you want to join the team? - I want to join the team because I like the servers and it's community and I like helping people. Also I don't like RDM's/ Mass RDM's and fail role players. Also I have been a Staff on a another gmod server before, so I know all the commands, rules, how people act.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you? - Out of the other candidates, you should choose me because I am active a lot and I like helping. Also I do not abuse my staff power on gmod server's.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well) - Prazer-Luina#1384 will vouch for me.

2. What is your age? - 13

3. How did you discover this community? - While I was looking for server to play since I watched stargate (I watched star trek too) I decide to join the server and the community

4. What’s your greatest achievement? - My greatest achievement is becoming a staff on a other gmod server that I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.