Swifts Star Wars rp server Staff Application

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Jun 18, 2019
1. What’s your name? Philip Swift

2. What is your Discord username? Swift

3. Are you able to get on Discord with a mic? Yes

4. Can you handle memes and do you easily get offended? Of course these MEMES ARE THE FABRIC of the most servers

> Advanced Questions (min. 2 sentences, up to 1 paragraph in length)

1. Tell us about yourself. i have been apart of this community for about 8 months now i started on the star trek rp server and later became a staff member of the Star Trek RP and reaching the rank of moderator i then continued my duties through the the drama which we all know about. Now i have been playing on the Star Wars rp server and i have enjoyed the content which is available for all users and due to the lack of actual staff members not senior management staff i think this would be the right time for me to apply for this position and ensure that the server has a smooth launch.

2. Why do you want to join the team? I have already been apart of the staff team on another Hyperion server which has been anything but negative and i enjoyed the community experience for the most part. I think that the reliability and trust that i have built up on the other server can easily be reflected onto this server befitting the player base and the general community.

3. Out of all the other candidates, why should we choose you? Well it is clear that i have had previous experience on staffing a Roleplaying server and multiple examples of how i am an effective staff member. To support these claims and me being a experienced Garry's mod Players you can see that i have at this moment 3331 hours of Game time which can easily contrast to the experience which i have on the game and it many features. I also see myself as a mature player and someone who has quite the thick skin which would be necessary to deal with the many problems and players which thrive in the Star Wars. Rp community and it somewhat toxic reputation.

> Extra Credit (increases your chances of acceptance tenfold)

1. List any users who vouch for you? (staff are acceptable, as well)

2. What is your age? 16

3. How did you discover this community? i joined the start trek RP server then found the general server was releasing a new Star Wars server.

4. What’s your greatest achievement? I completed my Final exams for my mandatory secondary education curriculum.

Last edited:
  • Salty
Reactions: ThePicard
Status
Not open for further replies.