TrampyTobius' Ban appeal.

• You can purchase VIP and get premium in-game perks and benefits, and you support our community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrampyTobius

Oct 22, 2019
1. Why were you banned?
The reasoning of my ban occurred when I glitched through the elevator by accident (I had glitched under the Main Engineering deck). Due to this, I got bored and starting shooting about haphazardly with my plasma pistol thinking it couldn't hit anything due to I had glitched through the map. However I was wrong and due to the core being breached (which was not in the knowledge at the time) I accidentally blew it up. I am greatly apologise for ruining other user's role play by accidentally doing this.

2. When were you banned?
22/09 (yesterday of writing this)

3. What was your sentence length?

Permanently

4. Who banned you?
The Computer

Reasoning

1. Why should we elect to lift your ban?
Like I had specified in the situation of the ban, I had done this completely by accident. I was not aware the core nor anything else (like users) could be reach by the plasma pistol from below the map. It was not, by any means, in my intention to ruin anyone's role play (and I know from past experiences on other servers about this) it can be a significant issue and pain to ruin forms of role play.

2. How do we know that you won't repeat the action(s) for which you were banned?
From my accident with this, I have have learnt this:
  1. Now knowing I can hit objects under the map, I will no longer haphazardly shoot the plasma pistol in general and in this situation.
  2. I now know to contact an Admin if I can stuck again so this will not happen.

3. How have you changed, as a person, since you were ban
I now understand that being unaware of certain situations can be very dangerous for the crew, and as a person, will try my best to be aware of this and be a better RP member on this server.

William T. Riker

BAN
Jun 19, 2019
You seem to have put a great deal of effort into showing us you have learned the error of your ways.

As such, I hereby decree that your permanent ban is suspended and you can return to the community.

This means that, should you commit a further infraction, your permanent ban will be re-instated with no chance of appeal.

William T. Riker
Super Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.